Sometimes the security monitoring audio surveillance microphone monitor head will have a lot of noise or low quality. Please check the following aspects to reduce noise:
1. The audio pickup is not recommended to use the switching power supply, generally using a professional 12V DC regulated power supply. You can use a professional power supply or adapter to power it.
2. If the audio cable is connected to other audio devices, please disconnect and connect directly to the normal computer active speakers and walkman headphones for testing. If the noise disappears, there is no problem with the monitor head itself, check the connected audio device or other aspects.
3. Check if the noise is caused by self-excitation: the speakers for monitoring must not be too close to the audio pickup, try not to test in the same room. Due to the high sensitivity of the monitor head, the sound of the speaker feedback to the microphone of the monitor head will inevitably cause the sound to whistle. The same room needs to be monitored, and headphones can be used.
4. It is best to use separate wiring when wiring, do not use the same cable trough with strong electric power such as AC and try to stay away from strong electromagnetic interference equipment such as transformers and lamp rectifiers. Can effectively avoid external interference.
5. It is strictly forbidden to connect the CCTV microphone to the microphone (MIC) input of the sound card, mixer, amplifier, etc., otherwise, the device may be damaged. This is because although the inside of the monitor head also includes a microphone, it also includes circuits such as amplification, noise reduction, and echo processing.
6. Some video monitors come with speakers, but they may not work well. Please use high-quality headphones or active speakers for monitoring.
7. Check if the volume of the monitor head sound gain potentiometer or the amplifying device is adjusted properly.
8. Some brand audio distributors are not high quality, which will cause the sound to be stuffy, cracked, etc. Please use high-quality distributor or our monitor head adapter.
9. Some models of DVR only focus on video processing and ignoring audio processing may result in poor sound quality for simultaneous recording. Please disconnect the DVR first, then directly connect to the audio cable with high-quality headphones or active speakers. If the sound quality is good, you can be sure that there is no problem with the quality of the monitor head.
Guangzhou Sizheng Electronic Technology Co.,Ltd.
We provide customers with quality products and provide high-quality services
If you would like to leave us a comment please go to contact us